Menu Settings

• 2 weeks later...

Hey you guys, f9 f10 f11 is working with me and no problem with this. if you want to know if its working try to go on ded9 setting then activate the no grass setting try to press (f9 to save setting) couple of times to save your settings then hit (f11 to reset the hack) after that try to press (f10 to load the previous setting) check it out if the grass will removed that means its working if not maybe you have an issue on your pc but for me its working good in any reserved..

I hope it's fixed soon too! It's a nuisance having to set everything up on each startup, but other than that it works amazing

I know that they do not always work, but work, in the next update will try to fix

Check you have a file C:TheHunter_Hack_setting.dat ?

Hey you guys, f9 f10 f11 is working with me and no problem with this. if you want to know if its working try to go on ded9 setting then activate the no grass setting try to press (f9 to save setting) couple of times to save your settings then hit (f11 to reset the hack) after that try to press (f10 to load the previous setting) check it out if the grass will removed that means its working if not maybe you have an issue on your pc but for me its working good in any reserved..

What are your windows?

I can not find file TheHunter_Hack_setting.dat 

I can not find file TheHunter_Hack_setting.dat 

run the launcher and injector as administrator

example

steam launcher - D:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommontheHunterlauncher

standart launcher   - D:Program FilesTheHunterlauncher

injector - Loader filesLoader InjectorPerX [TheHunter].exe

2015-04-28_194856.png

2015-04-28_194934.png

Thanks a bunch, it worked. After the Hack settings file s is made you can then edit that and save it again too.

• 9 months later...