Thehunter Hack new menu

Marik

Hi, I thought of a separate menu, where we could check the animals we want to show, and uncheck if we want to hide one/more. In this style

yes.. I also looked in this direction. but there is one thing BUT the position of the mouse's coordinates is not available in the game, ie, to select something in the menu, you must exit the game in the main game menu

ps when I created this topic, I hoped that you would help me create or change categories in the old menu))

yes.. I also looked in this direction. but there is one thing BUT the position of the mouse's coordinates is not available in the game, ie, to select something in the menu, you must exit the game in the main game menu

ps when I created this topic, I hoped that you would help me create or change categories in the old menu))

Even in the "escape" menu ?

Or you could keep the old way, with the arrows but in a separate menu ?

For more clarity, is it possible to show up the differents categories vertically and not horizontally or something like ? :D

And last question , if the mouse position is not available in the game why don't create a  game separate windows with all categories ? I saw many of that, I know Counter Strike is the same, but some did it : https://aimware.net/asset/img/cheat/css-1.jpg

But I don't know if it's difficult (I think)

Even in the "escape" menu ?

"in the main game menu"  yes, I meant it

And last question , if the mouse position is not available in the game why don't create a  game separate windows with all categories ? I saw many of that, I know

I do this from the beginning, so that changes can be seen right away in the game, I think it's convenient

Well, I understand you, I'll think about your proposals

• 4 months later...