TheHunter Hack Update

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Marik

Posted 21 January 2021 - 01:37
Marik
  • hey mate

• Developer
  • Others groups : Administrators, Killing Floor 2, Premium F.P., Premium TheHunter Primal, Premium TheHunterFull, Premium TheHunterLite, Tester, TheHunter C.O.T.W.
  • 2,951 posts
  • 194 thanks
  • City:Novorossiysk

Current mood: Ban Happy

Lite/Full/Max

Add Puma

• justus4 likes this

Thanked by 1 Member:
dudu@9090

#2 Brasil_RO

Posted 23 January 2021 - 22:02
Brasil_RO
  • Advanced Member

• TheHunter C.O.T.W.
  • 36 posts
  • 0 thanks

Just out of curiosity when I have the option, animals ignore you activated, when I slaughter a Gold or Diamond it is not recorded in my history of slaughtered animals.

#3 Marik

Posted 23 January 2021 - 22:42
Marik
  • hey mate

• Developer
  • Others groups : Administrators, Killing Floor 2, Premium F.P., Premium TheHunter Primal, Premium TheHunterFull, Premium TheHunterLite, Tester, TheHunter C.O.T.W.
  • 2,951 posts
  • 194 thanks

Just out of curiosity when I have the option, animals ignore you activated, when I slaughter a Gold or Diamond it is not recorded in my history of slaughtered animals.

I cannot change the structure of this function, since I hack one section at once which is responsible for this. I can try to make it so that if you have a need to kill a rare animal, and you can turn off the ignore function without restarting the game.

• Yromen likes this

#4 Brasil_RO

Posted 23 January 2021 - 23:01
Brasil_RO
  • Advanced Member

• TheHunter C.O.T.W.
  • 36 posts
  • 0 thanks

Thankful Master.

#5 Brasil_RO

Posted 27 January 2021 - 19:14
Brasil_RO
  • Advanced Member

• TheHunter C.O.T.W.
  • 36 posts
  • 0 thanks

I cannot change the structure of this function, since I hack one section at once which is responsible for this. I can try to make it so that if you have a need to kill a rare animal, and you can turn off the ignore function without restarting the game.

Master ... I'm sorry to waste your valuable time but I could increase the number of rare animals and diamonds on the map, I saw that there is a mod capable of doing this.
One more question, when you make the changes could you inform us to download the updated files? Again I appreciate your attention.

#6 Marik

Posted 28 January 2021 - 16:57
Marik
  • hey mate

• Developer
  • 2,951 posts
  • 194 thanks

Master ... I'm sorry to waste your valuable time but I could increase the number of rare animals and diamonds on the map, I saw that there is a mod capable of doing this.

sorry but i haven't seen this mod. 

One more question, when you make the changes could you inform us to download the updated files? Again I appreciate your attention.

the changed ignore animals will be introduced in the next update when necessary. 

#7 Brasil_RO

Posted 04 February 2021 - 10:55
Brasil_RO
  • Advanced Member

• TheHunter C.O.T.W.
  • 36 posts
  • 0 thanks

desculpe, mas eu não vi esse mod. 

os animais ignorados alterados serão introduzidos na próxima atualização quando necessário. 

Sorry for the delay here is the link to the Mod.

user(s) are reading this topic