Posted 09 March 2022 - 21:39
Marik
  • hey mate

• Developer
  • Others groups : Administrators
  • 3,575 posts
  • 212 thanks

Current mood: Ban Happy

Since at the moment I can not work directly with PayPal (this is temporary). Now for payment you will need to choose any alternative payment method convenient for you.
Available methods

Patreon.com(clickbank card/PayPal
Bitcoin(click)

This list will be updated over time.
Perhaps you have other options that work around the world, you can tell me about them, I will check if they are available to me.

#2 Marik

Posted 31 March 2022 - 14:08
Marik
  • hey mate

• Developer
  • 3,575 posts
  • 212 thanks

My Patreon page(click)

Patreon - provide you with the opportunity to make a payment. With Patreon, you will be able to make a purchase of the hack.

---   How to make payment for hack through Patreon?
There are two ways to do this:
1: Select an existing membership.
2: Manually specify the exact amount for the cheat you want. Not all subscriptions are provided in membership, in some cases you will need to choose this method.

Before following all the steps in this post, you will need to register or authorize on "Patreon".

Membership - Step 1.0: Select membership
Attached File  2022-05-17_141656.png   50.5KB   0 downloads
Membership - Step 1.1: All you have to do is pay the bill.
Attached File  2022-05-17_144405.png   61.06KB   0 downloads

Manually - Step 2.0: Scroll down the page until you see the "Follow" button, click on it.
Attached File  2022-05-17_141703.png   41.52KB   0 downloads
Manually - Step 2.1: After you click on the button, you will be redirected to another page, scroll down the page a little lower until you see the "Make a custom pledge" button, click on it.
Attached File  2022-05-17_141727.png   56.93KB   0 downloads
Manually - Step 2.2: You need to enter the amount for the hack you prefer (current prices are indicated in the Store(click)).
Attached File  2022-05-17_141903.png   536.8KB   0 downloads
You will have the choice of which payment method to use: bank card or PayPal. 

PS After payment, you will need to let me know who you (your forum username) are and what subscription you have purchased. You can leave me a private message on Patreon or in other ways convenient for you (PM forum/email/discord).

• hoanghongquan342 likes this

#3 Marik

Posted 31 March 2022 - 14:15
Marik
  • hey mate

• Developer
  • 3,575 posts
  • 212 thanks

Bitcoin

I can recommend two services for creating bitcoin.
blockchain(click)
binance(click)
the first option I use. the second one is very popular.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic was visited 57 user(s)

zolo, zisu, zeno, zachisscared, wings, WhiteCat, wardaddy, VVV, Vischesco, Virus002, vein, twisted, Saaber, Rxplys, reinaldomain, pisicaneb, Petrik0023, mortanda, mihai30, Marik, marceloBr, leifsom1, Lech, ktalatmp, kkren, Kantce, k1nest, juicyap, Jordan_Ni, JinYo_ri, Hunter531, HotFox240, hoanghongquan342, hellsings, g4mefr3ak18, flicks, flaygar, Dylan0303, divexuri, dd31, byafter, bullets4hire, bruceyyyy, Bomber, BobAlex, bless, BigRay, Behold713, beantuaw, bdspark, BackSt3p, AlexDev, Alex44, ALCATRAZ, adi935, acexzber,